GTM

gene55

I just finished one of GTMs low paying surveys. I don't usually do anything under 35 pts but I am close to cashout. It turned out to be a product test. In all the time I have been with them, this is the first PT I have received from them. I guess I will check their lower paying surveys if they are short. This one was less than 10 minutes. They sent me another this morning that I think was a PT but DQed. Has anyone ever received a PT from these guys? If so, do they pay for the follow up survey?

They do this to trick you into taking low paying and free surveys. The world is filled with people who spend 100 hours per week for five years doing free surveys in hopes of getting a paid survey or product test.

Think about it. How often does your grocery store give out free groceries in hopes that someday you will buy them?

They do this to trick you into taking low paying and free surveys. The world is filled with people who spend 100 hours per week for five years doing free surveys in hopes of getting a paid survey or product test.

Think about it. How often does your grocery store give out free groceries in hopes that someday you will buy them?

Like I said, I will do them if they are short, especially if I am close to cashing out. You are correct, SS does this all the time to trick people, but after doing this for a few years, I can tell, most of the time, very quickly if it is leading to a PT. If I think it is not, then I X out. Last week I did 3 or 4 of Survey Heads 25 cent profilers because I needed 75 cents for a $50 cashout. Those profilers credit as soon as you finish. I do agree with you that it is a crying shame so many people spend so much time doing the cheap ass surveys every day. They not only hurt themselves but everyone else that does surveys. I got a good PT from SS 2 weeks ago and the product sells for over $10 (which I got to keep) and they sent me the follow up without any incentive. I didnot respond and a few days later they sent it again and paid $3. It pays to pick and choose.