CINT Anybody?

zephyl57

they are legit but i dont recieve very many surveys...i've only made about $5 with them

Cant you cash out at the $5 level with them?If so have you and did they pay in a timely manner?

Cint IS OTX SURVEYS.....beware, not worth the time and effotr to be screened out. plus you need to take several surveys to make $5... which could be 2-3 hours worth.....hardly not worth it

Thank you all for the feedback :D

I signed up this morning and immediately got 2 invitations.. First for $2.50 and second for $1.63 (which seemed like an odd amount) I failed to qualify for both. As always I'll go with the flow and see how it turns out.

I signed up this morning and immediately got 2 invitations.. First for $2.50 and second for $1.63 (which seemed like an odd amount) I failed to qualify for both. As always I'll go with the flow and see how it turns out.

whats the link?

whats the link?

Like I said in my original post I joined through an invite from OO. Their email sent me to a sign up page at Cint and I received a password by return. I don't actually know where you sign up to register but the general link is simply http://www.cint.com. Best of luck!

they are legit but i dont recieve very many surveys...i've only made about $5 with them

Cant you cash out at the $5 level with them?If so have you and did they pay in a timely manner?

it's 5 or maybe $5.50...they paid right away i believe, however, i did get hit with a paypal fee of a few cents

CINT IS OTX SURVEYS.....beware, not worth the time and effotr to be screened out. plus you need to take several surveys to make $5... which could be 2-3 hours worth.....hardly not worth it

not in my experience...or if they are i dont do them

• 4 weeks later...

I might be a little cynical about surveys anymore but I get the feeling that some surveys are taking my input and using it but disqualifying me after 90% completion by saying that they have reached their quota.

They are legit, and they do pay, instantly, just like surveyspot via paypal. cash out is $5.00USD....i don't get many invites, but i have enough to cash out. some surveys may not credit for a few weeks.

• 3 months later...
I might be a little cynical about surveys anymore but I get the feeling that some surveys are taking my input and using it but disqualifying me after 90% completion by saying that they have reached their quota.

ive done loads of survey's for Cint even though at the begining they state i qaulify after 15 20 and even 25 minutes at the end they say i dont qauilfy although you have answerd all there questions i will never do another one got them stay away they are a dishonest compnany making mney under false pretenses