SurveyHead Customer Service lurking around the forums

SurveyWatcher25

Looks like a SurveyHead representative is lurking around the forums :D

Hello SurveyWatcher25,

I wanted to follow up on this issue and see if it has been resolved. If not I will gladly look into it.

Please let me know and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

by SurveyWatcher25 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:27 am

What's is up with them. i already cashed-out a 2nd time and still waiting for my first payment. I requested it on 9/07/10 and to this day 10/12 still have not got paid. They havent denied me or I think they would have told me that if I did a few weeks ago. How long is this gonna take. I really could use that this week. Should I file a BBB soon?

Jessica

SurveyHead Customer Service

[email protected]

[email protected]

I wanted to follow up on this issue and see if it has been resolved. If not I will gladly look into it.

Please let me know and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Its good to know there is at least one company that seems to care what the survey takers are saying about them. I hope they get this resolved for you. Keep us posted.

Its good to know there is at least one company that seems to care what the survey takers are saying about them. I hope they get this resolved for you. Keep us posted.

Too bad they keep sending email invites for surveys that are already closed or that I completed 3 days ago. I delete the email invites 90% of the time because it has become such a waste of time going to the site to find that the email invite is the third one they have sent for a survey I completed 3 days ago or that it closes 1 second after the email invite was sent. yes, people get tired of being jerked around. Once I hit $25 I am quitting them and adding them to the list of crappy survey companies.

Too bad they keep sending email invites for surveys that are already closed or that I completed 3 days ago. I delete the email invites 90% of the time because it has become such a waste of time going to the site to find that the email invite is the third one they have sent for a survey I completed 3 days ago or that it closes 1 second after the email invite was sent. yes, people get tired of being jerked around. Once I hit $25 I am quitting them and adding them to the list of crappy survey companies.

Yeah I do know what you mean. I have only done 3-5 surveys in the last 3-4 weeks. When I first started I made like 75.00$ in 2 monthes. Now I only made like 15.00$ in the last 5-6 weeks!

I actually had a problem with some of my pendings not going to "completed" so I decided to click the link for the rep from SurveyHead that was on here...I think her name is Jessica...I asked her if she could fix some of them & low & behold I received an email back later in the day letting me know that she would look into it for me & then she sent me another email stating that she fixed some of them...so I guess enough people complained over & over again & they hired somebody to clean up the mess that has been SurveyHead for months

Jessica...? Ohhhh, Jessica...? are you really here? Did you get my email this morning about how everytime I click on a survey link, I get a "sorry, you don't qualify for that survey" message. I didn't even go to the survey yet - just clicking on the link disqualifies me....? What's up with that? And, why have I had $3.50 pending in my account for over a month? Isn't it time you added that to my account so I can cash out?

:roll: