select all NO

lumley92

Many of you may already know of this tip for surveys, but i'd figured i would let people know. When you come to a point in a survey where it gives you a bunch of offers and you have to select YES or NO, to select all NO's just hold "ALT" and the "+" key.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Many of you may already know of this tip for surveys, but i'd figured i would let people know. When you come to a point in a survey where it gives you a bunch of offers and you have to select YES or NO, to select all NO's just hold "ALT" and the "+" key.

None of the legitimate survey sites do this. If they are giving you offers, they are really using surveys as a way to sell you something. Because of this, some of the legitimate survey sites now have a message saying they are not rying to sell you anything. Don't support these sites with offers.

Easy on the language. Keep it casual professional please.

Another tip I suggest is using the 'Alt' and left arrow key when you run into surveys that give you error messages. Its basically hitting the back button on a survey. Many times this has forced a previous page to reload that otherwise wouldnt.

• 9 months later...

This one helps! Thanks for the tips you've provided! :)

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Dear lumley92,

Thanks for providing us the short cut key guide line for selecting NO which is ALR and "+".

Appreciate pls advice what for "Yes"