Global Test Market is sneaking and shady

SurveyWatcher25

You know they pay good and its not hard to get to the 50.00$ check but first they send out surveys and do not tell you how long it will take and when log on to take surveys that u may have missed from your email invite or whatever reason they dont tell you how many neither. Only tell you the points in the email invite. I think that is a bit shady and sneaky.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's kinda annoying as well, but I do tend to notice when I do a sweepstakes survey every once in a while, the ones for cash come more consistantly. So I tend to do a sweepstakes one about once a month and I'm good.

I think it's kinda annoying as well, but I do tend to notice when I do a sweepstakes survey every once in a while, the ones for cash come more consistantly. So I tend to do a sweepstakes one about once a month and I'm good.

This is total BS. This is the reason survey companies continue to offer free surveys instead of paid ones. As long as people have this mistaken fantasy that doing free surveys will get them more paid ones, the paid surveys will continue to go down. Since the amount of surveys depend on many things, they are not consistent. There is no way to be able to say that doing free ones gives you more paid ones. Does your grocery store give you free groceries in hopes you buy more? Do you go to work for free some days hoping you will be paid for other days?

This is total BS. This is the reason survey companies continue to offer free surveys instead of paid ones. As long as people have this mistaken fantasy that doing free surveys will get them more paid ones, the paid surveys will continue to go down. Since the amount of surveys depend on many things, they are not consistent. There is no way to be able to say that doing free ones gives you more paid ones. Does your grocery store give you free groceries in hopes you buy more? Do you go to work for free some days hoping you will be paid for other days?

That is very true.