This Pisses me off with Toluna...

greeneyeddevils

Does anyone ever get this invite?

Congratulations! You have been selected for a special Toluna project.

Yes, this is correct, you will receive 60,000 points (CAN $20) for your participation. This is one of our highest rewards ever to thank you for participating in a special and unique project! This opportunity will fill up fast so don’t wait to take part, space is limited.

This project will include a new technology for taking surveys. The survey should be taken from your work computer and in order to qualify and earn our fantastic reward you must first fill in a screener survey and then a second part where we gather some basic information about your computer. You will be automatically directed to this second part that is quick and easy.

More information about the second part will be presented in the actual survey.

START NOW by clicking on the below button:

I go to click the damn thing & I get screened out by just clicking...why the F**K send it if this always happens....send it to someone else so they can get DQ"D too

Does anyone ever get this invite?

Congratulations! You have been selected for a special Toluna project.

Yes, this is correct, you will receive 60,000 points (CAN $20) for your participation. This is one of our highest rewards ever to thank you for participating in a special and unique project! This opportunity will fill up fast so don’t wait to take part, space is limited.

This project will include a new technology for taking surveys. The survey should be taken from your work computer and in order to qualify and earn our fantastic reward you must first fill in a screener survey and then a second part where we gather some basic information about your computer. You will be automatically directed to this second part that is quick and easy.

More information about the second part will be presented in the actual survey.

START NOW by clicking on the below button:

I go to click the damn thing & I get screened out by just clicking...why the F**K send it if this always happens....send it to someone else so they can get DQ"D too

I am not alone. That happens to me all the time to!

Don't be too upset. They want to install spyware on your work computer. Most survey companies will offer you even more to do this. I took the survey (from my home computer) with no intention of letting them install anything just to see how they were trying to trick people and DQed myself before they got to the downloading part.

Don't be too upset. They want to install spyware on your work computer. Most survey companies will offer you even more to do this. I took the survey (from my home computer) with no intention of letting them install anything just to see how they were trying to trick people and DQed myself before they got to the downloading part.

Why do these people wanna install crap on your computer? I always get invited to join neilson and install there crap and chance to win 10,000 with no cash incentive.

Because surfing traits are about the most valuable piece of information you can get for internet advertising. They can see what types of sites people of different demographics go to. What links appeal to them. Where the most successful placement of ads a on page are. What type of products do people that visit what type of sites purchase. Demos are SO much more than what is your age race income and marital status anymore.

It's the 21century version of figuring out how people grocery shop, do they tend to go from right to left or left to right, which side of the aisle do they look at more frequently. There are millions of dollars wrapped up in that type of research.

Middle rows on cost more than higher and lower rows for product placement in a store

Inside front and back cover cost more than inside & outer left is more than inner left in a magazine

now they have to pinpoint intenet

left or right side banner add placement... static vs flash .... etc, etc,

Why do these people wanna install crap on your computer? I always get invited to join neilson and install there crap and chance to win 10,000 with no cash incentive.

They are spying on you to see where you go, probably to learn web surfing habits to target ads at people. I use a host list and and block software so I rarely see internet ads.