Gotta admit though Toluna is worth it.

SurveyWatcher25

Got to admit even they there is a lot of 1,800pts surveys they are worth it. Just don't do the low paying ones They usually email me 3,000 to 10,000+pts. I have done 2 10,000pts surveys that only took 20 minutes in the last 3 days which is a little over 3.00 each one$ They will pay very good at times and if u stick with them its not hard to reach 20.00$

Got to admit even they there is a lot of 1,800pts surveys they are worth it. Just don't do the low paying ones They usually email me 3,000 to 10,000+pts. I have done 2 10,000pts surveys that only took 20 minutes in the last 3 days which is a little over 3.00 each one$ They will pay very good at times and if u stick with them its not hard to reach 20.00$

If 15 or 20 minutes of your time is worth 59 cents (1800 points) great. Why not do the 900 point ones too? As long as they keep getting people like you who will work for cheap, that is all they will offer.

If 15 or 20 minutes of your time is worth 59 cents (1800 points) great. Why not do the 900 point ones too? As long as they keep getting people like you who will work for cheap, that is all they will offer.

I DO NOT DO THOSE! I stated dont do the low paying ones. I'd rather do the 3,000 to 9,000+pts than do the 50c point surveys from surveyspot or myview. They pay just as good if not better than Synovate and SurveySavvy!