Toluna - Who do I complain to?

Dotty13

My personal details on the Toluna website are incorrectly showing that I live in America, and therefore the rewards available are the American ones. I have been trying to get this changed by Toluna (I can't do it myself for some reason) since August, but I just get holding emails. I have quite a few points and want to exchange them for vouchers for my pregnant sister, but am quickly running out of time as she is nearing her due date. How can I get this resolved? I have even emailed three Managers at the company, but they have not even responded! I need now to take this further, as the next step is for my points to expire, and then I will have no chance of getting them back. Is there a regulartory board that I can contact? Thanks in advance.

I had an issue about 6 months ago and Sara Williams was the one that took care of the problem. She used to be with Greenfield and was very helpful. I am not sure if she is still there, but its worth a try.

I found a link to the BBB but it asks for an American location. Can I input anything here (50210 is the only one I know! LOL). Does anyone know of a universal alternative? Can anyone supply me with a zip code that I could input to resolve the problem? Please help as I am fast running out of time.... :(

I found a link to the BBB but it asks for an American location. Can I input anything here (50210 is the only one I know! LOL). Does anyone know of a universal alternative? Can anyone supply me with a zip code that I could input to resolve the problem? Please help as I am fast running out of time.... :(

You could do a search for US city zip codes but then Toluna might say that proves you are in the US. I don't know why the BBB doesn't take complaints from non-US or Canadian residents. As long as the company that you are making the complaint is in the US they should allow it.