Very upset with lightspeed

Lurkergirl

I agreed to do a food passport survey .It was to last 4 weeks .

You were suppose to get 150 pts then

weeks 1-3 300 pts total of 900

then 1000 after the 4 weeks

plus 300 pts per family member

grand total they told me 2050 to 2950

they sent me the final part I filled it out then it said explain one more in detail

well usually they would choose an actual meal this time they said explain shopping

well the questions were more geared to a actual meal so I replied none of the above because it was grocery shopping

so it kicks me to a "were sorry we have had many reply just like you did so there fore you don't qualify "

Uhhh excuse me you are telling me I wasted 4 weeks on this and your not going to give me the points?

So I emailed them (yeah I don't think they are going to respond )

I also sent them a letter with the passport they had me fill out .

I feel cheated and if they don't credit me then I will contact the bbb .

This is just wrong how am I suppose to explain shopping when its asking me questions more based on actually making a meal ?

Maybe u didnt get points for that survey you did. I did do a 2,000pts diary on my precription drugs. After 10 days they said there was a problem and asked if I can continue for the next 6 days after I did it for 7 days so I thought I lost those points. Well when I finished I got all my points but I orginally got 700pts and the rest 1300pts eventually in like 3 weeks. If you did finish it to the end and end up getting a DQ. File a BBB on them. I am sure lightspeed will respond.

I just had a Lightspeed BBB complaint resolved a few weeks ago. Here is what they said and included a toll free number. You may want to try that as they never respond to email. That's why I had to file the BBB complaint.

"Panelists account received credit today for both surveys. He can always contact our toll free number in the future if he receives no response via email: 1-877-839-5030."

I just had a Lightspeed BBB complaint resolved a few weeks ago. Here is what they said and included a toll free number. You may want to try that as they never respond to email. That's why I had to file the BBB complaint.

"Panelists account received credit today for both surveys. He can always contact our toll free number in the future if he receives no response via email: 1-877-839-5030."

Thanks for the number

Well at least that is more than you got from an email. Hope they come through for you. If not, file a BBB complaint.

Well its been 24 hours and nothing yet .No email no points in my account .I am thinking I may have to contact the bbb .

I usually give them a week to respond and then file the complaint. It is easy and painless to do. On the BBB form it asks for a person contacted. You can just put in an email address or phone number you called and they will process the complaint. You don't need someones name.