Is Surveypot sick or what?

SurveyWatcher25

Lately in the last week I have been getting a lot of 200-500pts surveys from them through my email. Some of them were even only for 10-15 minutes. That's not usual of them. I am usually get bombered with there sweepstake magazine surveys.

No one here believes you.

You recently chaned the subject of one of your posted messages from "Why dont Zoompanel offer Amazon or Pay-Pal?" to

"Zoompanel is selling limited time Amazon/Gift-cards!".

Of course this is a total lie. You didn't add or change anything in the message thread to explain why you edited the subject title. I think it is about time for Survey Police to ban you from the forums as just about eveything you post is a lie.

No one here believes you.

You recently chaned the subject of one of your posted messages from "Why dont Zoompanel offer Amazon or Pay-Pal?" to

"Zoompanel is selling limited time Amazon/Gift-cards!".

Of course this is a total lie. You didn't add or change anything in the message thread to explain why you edited the subject title. I think it is about time for Survey Police to ban you from the forums as just about eveything you post is a lie.

Okay what ur point? I said that because tsp posted proof they are selling them to certain people and yes I do "justtheanswer" surveys for amazon gift-codes for UK. Hahaha I saw u got tons of thumps down on your post with slickdeals.net. You banned yet?

I get thumb down posts at Slick Deals because the people are haters there. It is not what I have to say. If you look, you will see people condemning then for hating me.