Three Months for Toluna to Reply

Whatatay

Here is a response I got from Toluna regarding their cheap reward for a 30 minute survey. My original email to them is below. It took them 3 months to reply.

Dear Member,

Thank you for contacting Toluna, we apologize for the delay in responding to your email. The terms for qualification and reward are at the client’s discretion. Some research studies seek to gather opinions from people in a certain age group or who have prior experience with a certain product, for example. If a panelist does not meet the qualifications, he or she will still be rewarded an entry to our monthly monthly cash sweepstakes and/or a small bonus points reward as a thank you. When you are screened out of a survey your responses are not saved or used We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to your participation in future studies.

Regards,

Toluna Support Team

On Aug 11, 2010, xxxxx wrote:

> Name: xxxxxx

> Email: xxxxxx

> Username: xxxxxx

> Subject: 30 Minute Survey for 2 Cents. Are You Crazy?

> ----------------------------------------

> I just received the following survey invitation for a 30 minute survey for 70 points. Since 3000 points is equal to $1.00, 70 points is equal to 2.31 cents. Are you people crazy expecting me to spend 30 minutes on survey for 2 cents? You should have kept your old name of "My 2 cents".

>

> Topic: Consumer topics

> Survey ID: 1093230-US

> Survey Length: 30 Minutes

> Reward: 70 Points