Time to File BBB Complaint against Survey Spot

Whatatay

I have $10 with Survey Spot and want to quit because I am tired of being bombarded with the free survey spam invites (as many as 12 per day).

Survey Spot allows you to get your money through PayPal only if you have a verified PayPal account (meaning PayPal has full access to your bank account and can empty it at any time and for any reason because you have given them authority to do so by becoming verified). There is no reason Survey Spot needs to do this and it is done only because they know most people will not open their bank account to PayPal.

The only other option you have is to get a GC from their store but the store has been "temporarily" closed for months (almost a year?). I emailed Survey Spot and asked when it would be open but they said they couldn't give me a date. Not even a general estimate.

I feel Survey Spot is keeping the store closed and bombarding members with free survey spam emails in an attempt to get them to quit so that they can keep the money the members have earned.

Looks like it is time to file a BBB complaint in order to get my $10.