Sign in to follow this  
LSH

Survey Junkie unverified me and is holding $$$ hostage

LSH

I have have been using Survey Junkie successfully (taking surveys/redeeming points) for just over a week when suddenly I was not getting any survey's.  I thought it was a site wide glitch until I tried to redeem my points and I was told my account was not verified.  I was shocked! Plus Survey Junkie's response time is always abysmal so likely no resolution for several days!  This is the first time a site has unverified me.

dawn_b_adams

Survey Junkie has a terrible reputation. Take a look at some of the reviews on them on this site. They were actually spamming me with all kinds of email when I wasn’t even a member. I finally blocked them. I think they are really sketchy and would not recommend them unless you like wasting your time and getting headaches.

• Like 1

schludermann

Survey Junkie has a really poor reputation. Perhaps y'all might have see the member banner ad campaigns on Tellwut where SJ advertised $20-$100 survey rewards per-survey, Pff! the best they ever paid in 1500 surveys I completed was $3. Well they moved that campaign to craigslist and online hosting services like weebly. 

You should add your complaint, with the 300 others at BBB, https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/glendale/profile/market-survey/survey-junkie-1216-702574

The BBB lists that Survey Junkie also operates as "Disquo, Inc"  However, I can't find any listing the California Secretary of State, LA county DBA or any other registry. The only instance that comes up from search engines in the BBB listing. This probably a decoy name because I did find a company "Disqo" with the same CEO, Armen Petrosian".  There is a wealth of information from the Disqo.com website and contacts. 

However, I was not able to find any registration with professional marketing associations. I will spend some more time later and add to this post when I find it.

I looked up the USPTO trademark registry for "Survey Junkie" and it is controlled by "Blue Media Ventures" They are at #105 700 N. Brand Blvd. Glendale CALIFORNIA 91203.  The address used below from a nearby "Postal Pack n Ship".

Contact Information
Blue Media Ventures, Inc.
1200 S Brand Blvd
Glendale, CA 91204
Title: Chief Executive Officer
Phone: (818) 287-7633