2 small updates on Palm Research and Quick Rewards

SurveyWatcher25

Palm research is now offering daily SSI (Surveyspot) router for .75c each. That is faily impression considering no other site offers that much for surveypsot. I would not be surprised if they also get surveyhead daily survey router. The only problem I have is a they are having hard time paying some members but I have always been paid at all times.

Quick Rewards now has a daily Opion Outpost survey router for 1.00$. You can do one of those daily.

Quick rewards has been faily impressive lately. They have the special running until Dec 31, 2010 for a .5c to .15c increase in the surveys. I easily make 30-40 a week.

Palm research is now offering daily SSI (Surveyspot) router for .75c each. That is faily impression considering no other site offers that much for surveypsot. I would not be surprised if they also get surveyhead daily survey router. The only problem I have is a they are having hard time paying some members but I have always been paid at all times.

Beware. This is a scam company. They failed to reply to two requests by the BBB regarding my complaint of not paying me since June of 2010. They are running a Ponzi scheme where they are using some members money to pay others. They are using these other routers in a last ditch effort to make money while their membership dwindles due to people becoming aware of their scam.

Beware. This is a scam company. They failed to reply to two requests by the BBB regarding my complaint of not paying me since June of 2010. They are running a Ponzi scheme where they are using some members money to pay others. They are using these other routers in a last ditch effort to make money while their membership dwindles due to people becoming aware of their scam.

I see what you are saying but I dont think they would offer a 1.00$ surveys if they were doing a ponzi sheme. I also don't think they need to do that. They get paid like 3-5 dollars a survey we do for them.

Yeah, July of 2010 I requested payment from them and had to FIGHT to get it! If you think a $1.00 for half an hour survey is okay when you could be getting what they should be paying for it then be my guest and do it. your bring the payout level for the rest of us way down. I'm glad I realized what a scam they are and got rid of them!

See my reply in the Rants forum. I finally got paid due to my BBB complaint but they sent the BBB a letter full of BS. I replied to set the record straight that Palm is full of crap.

I see what you are saying but I dont think they would offer a 1.00$ surveys if they were doing a ponzi sheme. I also don't think they need to do that. They get paid like 3-5 dollars a survey we do for them.

And they get paid $4 to $5 per survey for not paying you. An extra dollar multiplied by all the members and all the surveys really adds up. I can't believe how gullible people are. That's why we have so much email spam and people sending away thousands of dollars to scammers to claim that million dollar prize. These are people who watch others walk into an inferno and burn to death and then go right behind them believing the flames just didn't like the other people.

I signed up for Palm Research a couple of months ago and was pretty excited about receiving so many survey invitations but they changed their webpage and now I am unable to log in to my account. I have tried everything to log in with no success. Can't even find a way to contact them.

I signed up for Palm Research a couple of months ago and was pretty excited about receiving so many survey invitations but they changed their webpage and now I am unable to log in to my account. I have tried everything to log in with no success. Can't even find a way to contact them.

Consider this their gift to you. You don't want to deal with this company.

• 3 weeks later...

Well................. IT IS A VERY PECULIAR SITE TO SAY THE LEAST BUT I DO GET PAID (well, so far anyway) about $12 a month.

They HAVE changed their log in process and I had to ask for my details to be sent, which they were and I can now log in easily.

They have a VERY peculiar accounting system where you get paid SIX weeks after the end of the last month where you have accumulated at least $10 - at least, I think that's the plan.

Just lately (12.28.2010) all the surveys have been no good to me, as I have not qualified and a lot of them are 'dead', ie. you go nowhere.

Probably worth a try BUT you do have to be VERY persistent and patient.

• 1 year later...

18th. February, 2012

JUST LATELY PALM RESEARCH HAS BEEN DREADFUL -ALL SURVEYS SENT (3 PER DAY) have been either non-active or 'quota met'.

Today received the following for the site and ALL the three surveys:

"The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request."

ACTUALLY MAKES ME THINK THEY HAVE SUNK WITHOUT TRACE. Pity, I had about $7 in there!

Have a rider to add, managed to get onto site through Survey Police BUT NONE OF THE SURVEYS ARE LIVE, SO I THINK THEY ARE EITHER ON THE SKIDS OR ARE IN THE PROCESS OF EXECUTING, FOR WANT OF A BETTER PHRASE, ANOTHET :| SCAM UNDER ANOTHER NAME MAYBE?

I was with this company for 1 week and dropped them with a couple of dollars in my account. They didn't seem right from the get go so I figured they could have my 2 bucks.

If it smells like sh*t it is usually sh*t.