Zoom panel survey...

SurveyWatcher25

Okay did a survey for 375pts for 20 minutes but it did not re direct me back to zoompanel after I did it. It just says this:

Thank you for your participatation in our survey. Your responses have been successfully recorded.

Is this one of the surveys that take a few days to get creditted because it needs to be checked for accuracy or something?

For some reason here lately I have noticed that a lot of surveys from Zoompanel are not getting credited instantly like they use to. Some are even taking over 1 week to get credit. Some haven't even gotten credit for. But the ones I didn't get credit for I sent them a message and they did give me the credit for them. So I don't know what is going on, if they are just having tech problems or going the way of other survey company's such as Greenfeild, Toluna, Opinion Outpost and some others. I hope not! :( But they are still keeping good Customer service as for now! Taking a little while longer to respond, but they are crediting the surveys that aren't getting credited for.

I have found that surveys that are not credited instantly at Zoom Panel are not credited at all. I did one for 250 points and did not get credit. I emailed Zoom Panel and was told that it would take a couple weeks blah, blah, blah. I never got the credit.

I have found that surveys that are not credited instantly at Zoom Panel are not credited at all. I did one for 250 points and did not get credit. I emailed Zoom Panel and was told that it would take a couple weeks blah, blah, blah. I never got the credit.

Thats 3 surveys in 2 days I have not gotten creditted for. I was getting credit instantly before. That is weird. If I dont get creditted for them I am gonna go bye bye. I do like the 375pts surveys I have gotten lately. It only takes 6 surveys to get 2 AMC Gold expierence theatre tickets. By the way I sold them on craglist for 15.00$

I remember a few months ago I was only getting 75pts for 20-30 minute surveys! Surveys are only 20 minutes this time around.

The delay is because people are taking advantage of this and just putting crappy answers and screwing up data quality.