SpringboardUK

jimmy198567

Hi all,

Couldn't find a UK alternative to surveypolice so I thought I'd post here, after all PanelbaseUK often directs me here to submit a rating. I hit my £30 paypal cashout on Springboard and redeemed it, but still haven't received any cash. They say that it will take a week to show up but I think it must have been a nearly a month now. The worst thing is they haven't acknowledge any emails, and my latest email just bounced!! :(

any other Springboard users on the forums?

Well I went through the "Contact Us" section of the website, filled out my 3rd question/complaint and it clearly states "you should receive a response in 1 business day". Still nothing. Only other method of contact is an address they give on the website, so I guess the time has come to post a letter. :?

Hi all,

Couldn't find a UK alternative to surveypolice so I thought I'd post here, after all PanelbaseUK often directs me here to submit a rating. I hit my £30 paypal cashout on Springboard and redeemed it, but still haven't received any cash. They say that it will take a week to show up but I think it must have been a nearly a month now. The worst thing is they haven't acknowledge any emails, and my latest email just bounced!! :(

any other Springboard users on the forums?

I wish Springboard US was that low and offered Pay-Pal.

Here's an update for anyone interested. I sent an email to Springboard's big daddy Vision Critical saying I could not contact them. Sure enough Springboard replied saying "someone from Vision Critical forwarded an email from you to us. We are sorry you have been experiencing difficulty getting a hold of our support address. How may we assist you?"

I replied but of course they still did not seem to receive it. I also sent a letter on the 27th explaining my problem with redemption and contact, and today (30th) I'm happy to say I received my paypal £30 :D . Coincidence?

I'm pretty happy with this outcome, but what I said in my letter was that I'm more concerned with why I cannot reach them by email or website. I use an @aol email but I don't see why this should be blocked or put into their spam folder.