OO anyone else having problems?

Lurkergirl

Ok lately OO has been sending me surveys .I go to do them and I am not sure why but I have not qualified since cashing out a few weeks back .

Anyone else having problems qualifying ?

I find it goes in waves .. I'll get 2 or 3 I don't qualify for then 2 or 3 I do .. In MY experience OO is far and away the best company I deal with and have always received a check within 7 days of cashing out.

I've been having really great luck with OO the past few weeks qualifying for over 70% of possible surveys; but it definately does come in waves and i probably won't qualify for another survey for like 3 weeks :D

I have had some recently that DQ me as soon as I click on the survey link without a single question being asked.

Me too...I think that when it happens the survey has already closed...I wish when I went to play the "instant win" that I could actually win for once...I hear people do....

I had a weird thing happen the other day .I did a survey I got all the way to the end and hit submit .I got a pink screen and something about a pin error .I called them and they said I may or may not get credit .Plus it would take 3 weeks for 5 pts ....

This is so odd

I had a weird thing happen the other day .I did a survey I got all the way to the end and hit submit .I got a pink screen and something about a pin error .I called them and they said I may or may not get credit .Plus it would take 3 weeks for 5 pts ....

This is so odd

Don't back down, make sure you get your points! I have had to report them 2 times this year to the BBB on fully completing the 2 survey's but NOT getting credit. The second time I completed a survey but didn't get credit they they tried to screw me saying I didn't give accurate information. They gave me some crap about 4 different reason's why that I may have not gotten credit, but they never would give an actually straight answer! So had to report them to the BBB the 2nd time. After I finally got credit and got my money after cashing out over it, they stopped sending me surveys. Never dropped me, just stop sending me surveys. So finally after about 2 months of not getting any survey's I finally dropped the Scam company! They are starting to go down!

Ok lately OO has been sending me surveys .I go to do them and I am not sure why but I have not qualified since cashing out a few weeks back .

Anyone else having problems qualifying ?

I've ALWAYS had problems qualifying through OO.

I'm at like 10% or so - no exaggeration.

This is so odd

I got ripped off on a survey a few weeks ago for 200 points. Completed it and got redirected with no credit. Got the same song and dance. Replied that I will be contacting the BBB if I don't get credit. Got a reply saying they got the BBB complaint (which I never made since the 3 weeks didn't go by yet, but I did make two previously) and they are going to go ahead and credit me the 225 points. The survey was only worth 200 so that was cool.

This is so odd

I got ripped off on a survey a few weeks ago for 200 points. Completed it and got redirected with no credit. Got the same song and dance. Replied that I will be contacting the BBB if I don't get credit. Got a reply saying they got the BBB complaint (which I never made since the 3 weeks didn't go by yet, but I did make two previously) and they are going to go ahead and credit me the 225 points. The survey was only worth 200 so that was cool.

Beware! On the second complaint I filed with them, they did credit my points plus and extra $1.50 if I remember correctly. But I never received a survey since then! So don't be surprised if they pulled the same scam with you!

They're the reason I joined here. I completed at least 10 surveys but only got credit for one 10 pointer plus one more 10 pointer "pending". I canceled my account, they wasted more than enough of my time.

Beware! On the second complaint I filed with them, they did credit my points plus and extra $1.50 if I remember correctly. But I never received a survey since then! So don't be surprised if they pulled the same scam with you!

This never concerns me. If a company is so dishonest that they have to do this, then I don't want to be a member. I have filed 2 or 3 BBB complaints against them and was going to do another but got the 200 points a couple weeks after I complained.

• 2 weeks later...