Palm Research, Scam Company, No Reply to BBB Complaint

Whatatay

I cashed out with palm research once. they have a net 45 day pay. needless to say, i did get paid, and they were pretty much on time with payment. just count 45 days from the cash out. give a few take a few days. if it's been longer, then i'd get worried too. it doesn't take over 5 months to pay out.

Got a check from Palm Research for the $10 they owed me after the BBB closed the complaint due lack of response from Palm Research to 2 inquiries from them.

After I got the check, Palm Research sent the BBB a letter saying there were 2 surveys in dispute from 2009 and something about needing to get the leads on them. They said since I am a loyal panelist they would go ahead and give me the $2 credit and sent me a check and that their actions show they are honest and fair.

I replied that their letter was full of dishonest information. I said that no one waits over a year for survey credit, that Palm Research never notified me that 2 surveys were in dispute, that their website states payment is 45 days net from the end of the month when you reach $10 and not a year after some leads (whatever the hell that means), and that they would not reply to my emails asking where my money was. I stated I got the check that I would not have received without the BBB complaint, cashed it, and promptly canceled my account with Palm Research and now considered the complaint as resolved.

I didn't have to reply to the BBB response from Palm Research and it still would have been considered resolved, but I wanted it in their files that Palm Researches snow job to make them look honest and fair was total BS.