Sign in to follow this  
Leefall

Cint, pathetic rewards. Survey time underestimated, etc

Leefall

Have you noticed that survey time completely underestimated.  Just completed a 10 minute survey from Cint that took 25 minutes and this is par for the course. I have thought of just supplying random info after I reach estimated time. Since the survey company is irresponsible they deserve the same treatment.  Also, have you noticed more and more prelims are actually surveys in disguise and you are disqualified with zero reward?   Cint seems to be the worst and they are infecting other surveys.

• Like 3

schludermann

Cint surveys are fruitless. So, if I'm feeling experimental I try to see what it takes to screen out and if I can improve has fast I can get out of a Cint survey.

• Like 1

lunastargazer

I avoid Cint like the plague. If one shows up, I click the link that says you'd rather not be qualified for a survey this time....I'm paraphrasing it. I can't remember the exact verbage. Same thing with Ampario, Peanut Labs and Ipsos. In fact most of these survey companies have become so lousy, I'm about ready to ixnay 90% of them.

• Like 1