TESTSPIN PROBLEM

PattiCake

Is anyone else having a problem constantly getting their account deactivated by Testspin? Every other day or so when I try to log-in I am told that my account has been deactivated. I am getting sick of it. Also, I don't seem to be getting paid for the surveys I have completed. I have emailed them and their reply is always it my internet provider is to blame. Hooey! I am getting all of my other stuff!

I had the same problem for awhile, had to e-mail them about 3 times and it finally cleared up, but haven't heard from them in a long time, has anyone received anything lately?

I had the same problem for awhile, had to e-mail them about 3 times and it finally cleared up, but haven't heard from them in a long time, has anyone received anything lately?

Other than taking longer to post amounts to my account I haven't had any problems. I save all the email invites that I finish and should be credited for and check them about once a month against their record. If there are ones missing I email them questioning the ommissions. they have been really good on crediting me. Hope it continues.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also had this problem still unresolved, but also had the same problem with JuicyBrainsPanel who have me greyed out "to receive online survey invitations"!!! which is still not resolved. They are both favourite survey sites of mine so I am a little unhappy that things have not been resolved. I will email again, but life is too short and there are too many good legit survey sites out there to waste time on ones which chuck you off regularly!

LizzieAnn

Hi Lizzie

I had the same problem with Juicy Brains Panel but they sorted it out for me quickly and were very helpful. They couldn't say how but my account sort of deactivated itself. I didn't understand that but its now up and running again but I haven't had any surveys in a while, so I'm going to make my way over to the site as we speak.

Keep chasing them up, they will sort it. One thing I liked was that the replies were personal that the standard form that they send out to everyone.

Kelly