New low for even for Toluna

gene55

Important Year-End Payment Information!

By tolunausa

Greetings members,

We are writing today with an important update concerning year-end payment requests. Due to year-end accounting procedures, and scheduling delays caused by the upcoming holidays, all payments requested between November 15th and the end of the year will unfortunately be placed on hold. This includes requests for both checks and VIP Gift vouchers.

We understand the inconvenience that this may cause for some of our members, and we do apologize for the trouble, and that we were unable to notify members earlier of these changes. We will be returning to our normal payment schedule on January 3, 2011, and all outstanding requests will be processed and mailed at that time.

Please feel free to contact us through the help desk if you have any questions about payments and delivery times.

See you on the site!

The Toluna Team

This is as bad as it gets. I know people who let their points build all year, just so they can cash out and buy Christmas gifts for their family. Toluna knows this and this is a good way for them to delay paying out for a couple of months. Wonder what they will do in Jan if they don't have any money now? I am glad they don't owe me very much and I willnot be doing their surveys untill they start paying again.

I am very close to the cash out level and once I do I am quitting them too, I am sick of the 900 or 1800 point survey emails, the constant DQ's, and the constant survey closed messages.