Sign in to follow this  
Sunshine11228

Reel Change Panel (CINT)

Sunshine11228

I have joined Reel Changed Panel many years ago.  Recently they kicked me out of the Survey Panel but didn't say why?    I did nothing wrong and didn't change a thing.   I have $15.00 that i earned and they refuse to pay me.     CINT - Reel change Panel is horrible.     Stay away from this survey panel.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

dawn_b_adams

I’m so sorry to hear they screwed you over. I’ve heard bad things about them too. I’ve heard they’re notorious for kicking people out of their panel for no reason at all, so it’s nothing you’ve done. They just don’t want to give people money. I think they should be put totally out of business and have criminal charges against them. Won’t happen, but it’s a nice thought. I won’t go near them with a 10 foot pole. 

• Like 2

schludermann

Are you sure it is Cint? I googled the Panel name you provided and found the panel company was "Tribes Research". This was found in the TOC section

• Like 1

Cliche01
1 hour ago, schludermann said:

Are you sure it is Cint? I googled the Panel name you provided and found the panel company was "Tribes Research". This was found in the TOC section

Huh, in all honesty, I didn't know Cint existed any more, I gave up on them years ago and had not heard anything about them since.