Njsurveyman

Pinecone Finally Paid Me

Njsurveyman

Not sure if it was because I filed a complaint with the BBB against them, but I was just paid from Pinecone after waiting two weeks. Right afterwards, I received an email from the BBB that my case has been resolved. It should be interesting to see if Pinecone drops me now from future surveys.

• Like 4

sageandcinnamon

Glad you got paid. When I had my problem with them, I was about to file a complaint with the BBB and told them that in my final email to them. My credit showed up shortly after that. So maybe there is something to a BBB complaint.  

• Like 3

sageandcinnamon

They didn't like me after my issue with them. I'm deactivated from their panel. No word or anything. I just happened to notice I didn't get the usual birthday greeting they send in email every year, and decided to check my account.Tried to log in and got "invalid credentials". 

I kind of knew it would happen, but still, they were one of my long time survey companies, so it's kind of a let-down to have them just dump me after one problem with missing credits that wasn't even my fault.  

• Sad 1

Njsurveyman

So far, I've been lucky. I received another survey from them last Thurs. Now just awaiting payment once again. I do have some problems logging in because at first they ask me a security question, which I never set in the first place. But on my 2nd attempt to log in, it goes through without the security question. 

• Like 1

NevadaJones

Had a similar problem logging in right after the new website went live.

yobry1

Wow, been with them over 10yrs now and have never had an issue with them. I always get credited the next business day and receive payment the next business day after cashing out. Even the slowest time of year I get 3 surveys pr month from them.

• Like 2

Cliche01

Can't say I've had any issues with them either, in fact, just got a couple of cans of ginger ale from them as a product test.  As for rewards, I typically go for the case, and yeah, it may take a couple of weeks, but that seems normal to me, some sites are quicker than others as far as the Paypal  thing. 

• Like 2