footfree

Anyone have a contact link for Pinecone

footfree

I did a survey on 2/10/20 and never received my points.There really is no way to ask on their web site - I pressed the contact button but none of them address this problem. Sketchy that they are now doing this.But get this I got the product to test for the survey today.Don't want to give up on them but I have been having problems with them giving me my points.So does anyone have a link that I could use to contact them? I mean I did try I finally tried the button that said I was having problems with my registration,but still no answer.

NevadaJones

I could be wrong (and it wouldn't be the first time!), but I vaguely recall someone here having posted an email address for someone at Pinecone support that might have worked. Maybe do a quick look around at old Pinecone threads? I'd do it myself, but I'm fixin' to watch a hockey game. :grin:

• Like 1

Cliche01
On 2/18/2020 at 10:45 AM, footfree said:

Found one- thanks

Okay, guess you got it figured out, but was going to suggest [email protected]   Just about every e-mail I get from Pinecone is addressed that way. 

• Like 2