Survey Head

cateyf1001

I have enough points to cash out with Survey Head.

It took forever for them to accept my pending surveys, but finally I have $15.55 to cash out.

When I go to cash out they only have like 5 different magazines for me to choose as a reward. Whats the deal with that? I thought you could cash out to paypal. I'm kinda frustrated that I have done all those surveys just for a few free magazines (and crappy choices at that!)

Has anyone cashed out with them before and actually gotten payment??

Check out my blog! I review survey panels that have paid me out!

http://www.cateylou.blogspot.com

You have to get to $25 to cash out PayPal. They added the magazines for lower pay outs.

Every survey I take for them is either closed or I don't qualify. Been stuck at $21 for a year. As soon as I hit $25 I am dropping them.

I'd agree, although they do eventually pay out, I've had 3 payments. The length of time to actually pay though is ridiculous. I've dropped them and Toluna for the same reasons. Tooooooo long to payout.

Compare to Opionworld, paypal payout is immediate one you've reached £10. Valuedopinions.co.uk, amazon payout immediate no problems. Why can't others do that.

Regards

KP

They do have paypal as an option, but at the $25 level. Go through the rewards, paypal is on the last page. you'll recieve a confermation email reguarding you're paypal deposit roughly around 4 weeks from cash out. From there, 4-7 day, and voila, it's in paypal. they do deposit 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. So don't be too surprised if you get your money late at night to early mornings.