More Evidence that Toluna is a SCAM

NotRichYet

In case anyone out there hasn't figured out that Toluna IS A SCAM.....

I haven't messed around with them for a long time now, but, on a whim, I logged in today. I know I shouldn't be shocked, but, my balance was "0" points. With a little digging, I found out my points had "expired" a month or so ago. I had 18,800 points left over from when they were Your2Cents (actually, a GOOD company), PLUS, I never got credited for a 6,000 point survey I took in early 2010 (just to see if they would actually credit the points, which obviously, they didn't :roll::evil::shock: ). Of course, you need 60,000 points to cash out, so, I wouldn't have had near enough points to cash out, but, I MIGHT have started taking surveys with them again, if they had actually credited my account.

But, I digress . . . here is their "policy", which took a bit of work to locate as well:

Do points have to be used within a certain time limit?

Yes. When points are credited to your account they will remain valid for one year. If after this period the points have not been used, they will automatically expire and be deleted from your account. Your points will never expire all at once; instead points will expire one year after you originally earned them (for example: if you’ve earned points on the 15th of March 2009, they will be remove on the 31st of March 2010 if they are still in your account). This deduction will always occur at the end of the month.

I've ranted about this before @ SP, but, WHY SHOULD POINTS EVER EXPIRE?!?!?!?! WE EARNED THEM!! :evil::evil::evil: Just another brick in their wall of "terms" created to SCAM honest survey takers out of their rightfully-earned wages... :cry::evil:

STAY AWAY FROM Toluna (aka Scam-a-you-a)

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote about this very subject if you scroll down the topic reads Toluna took my points- need advice.

If you read what I posted you'll see where I wrote that they took points but I'm not even sure which ones.Not only that they sent out emails to some panelists saying that they weren't going to do Pay Pal during Dec..I wasn't one of them,don't you think they should have notified all of their panelists? Gene55 wrote a post on this.To say they suck is a understatement -and yes I agree with you points should never expire.The reason I didn't do a lot of their surveys is that they were only sending me out low paying surveys . I believe they did this to deter me from doing their surveys or forcing me to do low paying surveys just to get to pay out level.As far as I'm concerned they are nothing but a scam company!!!!!!!!!