Datatelligence closes reward zone

footfree

Here's the email I received-after reading this I logged on to their site and read where you can now redeem directly from the company itself.Hope this will be an improvement-but I also wonder about the 230 I have in their Reward Zone ,it's not enough to cash in.

banner

Dear Datatelligence Member,

This is an important message regarding the current program rewards website.

As of January 7, 2011, the Datatelligence Rewards Zone will no longer be accessible and your points will no longer be valid to redeem. Please login to your account to redeem any remaining points you may have while the site is still active.

We thank you for your past participation in this program.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to the Datatelligence ONLINE reward zone!

Hello! We have changed our reward system so now you can redeem points directly through Datatelligence. You can only redeem points in 1,000 point increments. Once you have reached 1,000 points, you can redeem them through one of the vendors below. To redeem, please click on the "Claim this Prize" button next to the vendor you would like to spend them on. Please take note it may take up to TWO BUSINESS days to receive the intended prize after redemption. All transactions must be approved by our staff before it is processed.

Please make sure your e-mail address is current before redeeming points. Approved transactions and gift codes will be sent to the current active e-mail you have listed.

Choose a prize

You have 530 reward points

$10.00 Amazon Gift Code More Details 1000

Reward

So they are closing shop and all points not high enough to be redeemed will be lost? So if 10,000 people have just under the cash out threshold, the company gets a lot of free money and the survey takers get nothing.

I took a chocolate survey for them once that promised a $10 incentive. When it was done they send a $10 code for an overpriced magazine subscription. I filed a complaint with the BBB requesting $10 and got a check for $10.00. Seeing that they were dishonest, I quit the panel and never did another survey for them again.

• 4 weeks later...

They wouldn't even give me my password for reward zone (I don't even remember how many points I had). They keep saying "use your birthday" and I tell them it doesn't work, no response.

They wouldn't even give me my password for reward zone (I don't even remember how many points I had). They keep saying "use your birthday" and I tell them it doesn't work, no response.

That happened to me.After telling them about the wrong date they sent me the correct password.I found out that for the day of my birthday they put down 06 when it was supposed to read 16.If I remember right it took me several try's to get it corrected.It's like they dont read your email and they send out the same generic response.Try telling them that your going to report them to the BBB and I'll bet you get your answer faster!