Do you do surveys on Holidays?

footfree

Maybe I'm burned out with all the extra things to do during the Holidays but I really dont want to do surveys on Christmas.Do you have a problem doing them on a Holiday?Maybe it's me but there seems to be a lot of surveys to take at this time of year.Or maybe I should have said low paying surveys!

Yeah I know the feeling. this year is the first year that I have worked a second job during this time of year! The next two weeks are going to be crazy, I maybe will get one day off. but even with working so much and taking care of the kids I have still kept up with the surveys. Don't ask me how cuz I personally don't even know.lol. I can feel ya on the whole burnt out part. But taking surveys for me this year has helped a lot with gifts for the kids. SO Im not complaining about taking them during the busy season.

I'm being bombarded with surveys - more than usual - and don't have time to do many of them. And "do" isn't the right word here, since I've been screened out of every survey I've attempted in the last week. Yes, I do surveys, but I don't have as much time as usual to spend on them.