Website to make money online

janessas2

Hi everyone!

I've posted on here before and it was deleted....so I guess maybe you can't put websites on here (I really don't know??).

Anyway, I recently discovered this really cool site that pays you to use it (click on stuff mainly) and it pays a lot better than anything else I've found. I have cut back on my surveys because I don't want to take time away from this site.

If any of you are interested, just send me a private message and I'll email you the information.

• 1 month later...

yea, I use a few gpt sites "get paid to"

once you get a free voice mail and create a few email accounts to collect spam you are good to go.

send me a pm and I'll be glad to tell you what worked for me.

I make more money with gpt sites than surveys, but the referral systems are generally more rewarding and once you learn the ins and outs it can be fun.

Dantheman, I don't think the OP cares what works for you - I think she previously posted a referral link that was deleted by admin and now is asking for PM's to give out that same referral link that way instead.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Yes I love getpaidto as well I also do PTC sites, Aurora sites and other GPT sites as well still trying to balance doing those and surveys as well because they can take up your time rather quickly but if you are organized then you can make even more money.