Lightspeed and their points

footfree

So I have read complaints about mysurvey and how cheap they have gotten.I hope most people realize that Lightspeed and mysurvey have joined forces.I hear the about how mysurvey use to be a good company but not anymore.What I want to know is don't you think Lightspeed is paying low wages also?Here lately I'm getting 75 point surveys for 20 minutes or 150 point surveys for 30 minutes.Don't you realize that is less then .75 cents for the 20 minute survey and less then 1.50 for the 30 minute survey?I refuse to work for so little pay.Sorry but I feel if your going to rag on mysurvey then you also need to take aim on Lightspeed I mean they are one in the same.

I agree, I pretty much quit doing Lightspeed surveys a year ago. They are one of the cheapest out there. I don't know how they get people to do their surveys. Guess there is a lot of desperate people out there.

So far I have had good luck with lightspeed and have not had any problems as of yet. I have noticed a decrease in pay and taking longer to get pay through paypal. But I have always gotten my money, that is why I stick with them. But if they ever start going down to 5 point and free surveys, like mysurvey, then I am out of there. So far they haven't, but since mysurvey and lightspeed are joined together, I am sure lightspeed will be going down that path soon also.

So far I have had good luck with lightspeed and have not had any problems as of yet. I have noticed a decrease in pay and taking longer to get pay through paypal. But I have always gotten my money, that is why I stick with them. But if they ever start going down to 5 point and free surveys, like Mysurvey, then I am out of there. So far they haven't, but since Mysurvey and lightspeed are joined together, I am sure lightspeed will be going down that path soon also.

Actually it was Lightspeed who bought out mysurvey and that's when mysurvey went to hell in a handbag!The only 2 saving graces about these companies is that Lightspeed sends out Palm Pilot test to do and mysurvey sends out PT's once in awhile and I do mean once in awhile.

I agree about their points being low. They have closed my account and will not answer my e-mails. Said my account was inactive too long. They took my points and I had not received an invitation for a month. Decided to log in and surprise. How long is too long? They were reputable, but not so sure now.

This company has gone in the shitter for me too....I was getting all kinds of surveys from this company earlier this summer...then all of the sudden invites stopped coming...I cashed out a few times for like $50 total I think....I even called the damn company & talked to a human who said...sir there's nothing wrong with your account...maybe you haven't qualified for any surveys lately....WTF 6 months....Then she went on to ask me a bunch of stupid questions that had nothing to do with anything that I needed...I felt like one of those stupid surveys you get...you know the one's...I felt like turning around to the girl at LightSpeed & saying to her..."If Lightspeed we're a person what kind of stupid ass person would they be?' would they be smart...nope...how about ass monkey? DING DING DING....when you have clowns working the phones no wonder your site's going into the crapper....

How in the heck do you redeem your Lightspeed points??!! I complained on another board here that every time I try to redeem my Lightspeed points, I'm directed to mysurvey.com (where I have no points) and I'm not able to redeem my Lightspeed points on mysurvey. I can't reach anyone by phone and I'm sure my email will never be answered. I'm bummed.

I second this. Same thing happened to me when trying to redeem points. Tried logging out of both and logging in to lightspeed only but it didn't take.

This is the phone number that I called to get ahold of Lightspeed...hope you have luck with them

1-877-839-5030."

So I have read complaints about mysurvey and how cheap they have gotten.I hope most people realize that Lightspeed and mysurvey have joined forces.I hear the about how mysurvey use to be a good company but not anymore.What I want to know is don't you think Lightspeed is paying low wages also?Here lately I'm getting 75 point surveys for 20 minutes or 150 point surveys for 30 minutes.Don't you realize that is less then .75 cents for the 20 minute survey and less then 1.50 for the 30 minute survey?I refuse to work for so little pay.Sorry but I feel if your going to rag on mysurvey then you also need to take aim on Lightspeed I mean they are one in the same.

They have just introduced a 50 point level survey, which is worth about 43c paypal value.

Heck, it's worse than that. I got one today for a 25 point survey (approx. $0.22). Admittedly, it was only 8 minutes, but that's still an hourly rate of only $1.65.

Heck, it's worse than that. I got one today for a 25 point survey (approx. $0.22). Admittedly, it was only 8 minutes, but that's still an hourly rate of only $1.65.

some of those end up being screeners for invokes or special panels...although i think they are usually 5 minutes for 50 points

.I felt like turning around to the girl at LightSpeed & saying to her..."If Lightspeed we're a person what kind of stupid ass person would they be?' would they be smart...nope...how about ass monkey? DING DING DING....when you have clowns working the phones no wonder your site's going into the crapper....

Hahahahahaha!