Still waiting on Zoompanl points from 1 month ago!

TSP1973

Well I haven't been much doing surveys this past month, because just tired of all the crap that these survey company's have gone to with paying and giving credit. Well today I decided to start doing surveys again and went to look at zoompanel. Found a survey worth 375 points from November 23rd still not credited and another from December 1st, worth 250 points still not credited! So I sent them 2 separate emails for each survey. On the one for 250 points I sent them asking them to credit my account ASAP and also asked them a question about why there service has gone down the tubes over the past several months! Here is the email to them with the question....

On December 1st, I successfully completed survey 100480647 for 250 points. The survey took approximately 15 minutes to complete. It is now December 16th and still no credit! Could you please credit my account 275 points ASAP!

I don't understand what has happened to your survey company? Points were credited right away, you almost hardly ever had any problems with points being credited. Now I am finding myself on an almost monthly basis several times having to contact your company on this issue? You use to be one of the best and honest survey company's out there! But for the past several months this has really made me wonder now? I also know that I am not the only one recently having problems with your survey company, I have been hearing quite a bit of complaints about it recently on Surveypolice.com!

Anyway could I please get my credit of 250 points for survey 100480647 ASAP PLZ!

Thank You

Tracy

Well when I get a reply back for the question in my email to them I will post it here! I am really courious as to there response to the question will be about there service gone down hill?

I have almost stopped doing their surveys for the low pay.But when I did the high paying surveys they were slow to pay.Had to complain but I did receive them.Maybe I'll start off fresh next year and quit survey companies like this.Ya know the ones with all the headaches!

I have been ripped off by them too. They started the crap of not issuing points right away so they can cheat you. All I do anymore is DQ myself to get the 5 points so I can get to the next level, get one of their overpriced crappy prizes, and then quit.

Well I finally got a reply from both of my emails on the 250 point survey and the 375 point survey. They didn't even answer my question as to what is going on with there recently bad service! :evil: Instead in both emails I got an automated reply and said the same thing on both apologizing about the inconvenience and both emails said they credit my account 100 points on both surveys within 3 days! So I replied to both emails mentioning the fact that I was NOT happy with there dam automated email response and that I want the FULL credit for both surveys by January 3rd or I would contact the BBB and ripoffreport.com! So I will keep you updated as to what happens!

I have also decided that once I get 1000 points I am going to cash out for a DVD. Then once I get it, I am going to drop them like a Hot Potato! They don't have the best rewards, but they use to be one of the most honest company's out there in getting points credited properly and handling problems honestly! Ever since they started this 250-375 point increase payment in surveys, they have gone the way of Toluna, Greenfeild, Opinon Outpost, Survey Spot and so many others! :(

Well I got my full credit for both 250 and the 375 survey yesterday. For some reason they credited me twice for the 375 point survey, so I thought about emailing them about there mistake. But then I thought how there customer service and honesty has gone down the shiter! For the past several months there points are taking forever to credit and sometimes not even credit at all. I been having to contact them at least 1-2 times a month on credit issues! Then they send some stupid automated email telling you they will credit you for 50 or 100 points, when that doesn't even cover the entire points promised. This last time took over 1 month to get both fully credited. So I decided NOT to contact them on there mistake of crediting me twice on the 375 points! I see it as a payment towards the crap that I been put though!