Toluna are having a joke

paintik

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Important Voucher News

Toluna | December 16, 2010 at 7:00 pm | Categories: Toluna | URL: http://wp.me/phv5V-bx

Dear Members,

We have some updates regarding vouchers ordered in the last couple of months. Unfortunately all Amazon, HMV and Love2Shop vouchers ordered since the beginning of November are affected by delays and will be sent to you from January and not before.

Our other vouchers (Debenhams, Halfords & CDWOW) will not be affected and should be sent within the usual eight-week period.

We apologise for the delays in delivery and hope that you enjoy spending your vouchers once received.

Merry Christmas and kind regards,

The Toluna Team

Add a comment to this post

WordPress.com | Thanks for flying with WordPress!

Manage Subscriptions | Unsubscribe | Reach out to your own subscribers with WordPress.com.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://subscribe.wordpress.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've given up with these no hopers. I'd advise anybody else the same...

I just completed a survey for Valuedopionions which took me over the £10 cut over and got an Amazon voucher straight away, no messing about. So why can't Toluna do that? Methinks they hold on to your hard earned for their own profits......

Regards

KP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I belong to a number of survey sites and Toluna have always been the worst by far at sending rewards. Can't see how some companies can despatch incentives within a week (a month is acceptable if they process at the month end) but Toluna take far longer than the 8 weeks that they claim.

I belong to a number of survey sites and Toluna have always been the worst by far at sending rewards. Can't see how some companies can despatch incentives within a week (a month is acceptable if they process at the month end) but Toluna take far longer than the 8 weeks that they claim.

I told Toluna over a year ago, in the famous words of Donald Trump, "YOUR FIRED" and dropped them! So I never have to deal with any more of there BS, you should also! :D