Lightspeed and MySurvey combined?

everbloomin1

Maybe this has been mentioned here before -- if so, I'm sorry to bring it up again. But, apparently, Lightspeed panel and mysurvey have combined. Does anyone know?

This morning I tried to redeem my points on Lightspeed. When I clicked on the "redeem" button, it connected me to mysurvey. I can't claim my Lightspeed points at mysurvey. I tried 3 times, but the Lightspeed "redeem" button always took me to MySurvey's website.

I quickly sent an email to "Lauren" (does she really exist?) but I doubt that I'll ever hear from her.

Has this happened to anyone else? I have a heap of points at Lightspeed and I want to redeem them.

Update - I finally got a real, live person on the phone at Lightspeed and she told me to delete all my cookies and history in my computer, or the 2 websites would always be combined. That seemed totally ridiculous to me, and I told her so. I did not delete anything, but did reboot and was able to click on the "redeem" button at Lightspeed and not be directed to mysurvey. I don't know if my redemption went through or not, and I've not been able to get anyone on the phone since.

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried logging into Lightspeed and it tells me that it doesn't recognized my password so when I go to enter to "get my password" it tells me that I have an incomplete registration and to check my email. Well I've been with Lightspeed forever. Now I don't know what to do. Nothing goes to my email. Spam or otherwise :( I know I've got a ton of points in there. I emailed "Lauren" but like you say.. I'll probably never hear anything. I don't see a phone number anywhere. Can you tell me the #? Thanks a million!

I have tried logging into Lightspeed and it tells me that it doesn't recognized my password so when I go to enter to "get my password" it tells me that I have an incomplete registration and to check my email. Well I've been with Lightspeed forever. Now I don't know what to do. Nothing goes to my email. Spam or otherwise :( I know I've got a ton of points in there. I emailed "Lauren" but like you say.. I'll probably never hear anything. I don't see a phone number anywhere. Can you tell me the #? Thanks a million!

Hi Sylvo,

If you still need the phone number to Lightspeed, it's 1-877-839-5030. That's the number I used the last time I had to call them. Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes it's official now! they have merged and I could'nt log into my account. I tried the retrieve password option an got a system error. I sent them an email and will wait to see what happens.