Harris Poll problem

Lurkergirl

Sorry I didn't receive that survey ,but I have received surveys from them that ask if I would like to continue for x amount of points.I said yes once but they never gave me the extra points.I emailed them and they told me I was mistaken. I said I wasn't but I had no proof to the fact so I had to let it go.Now when they ask if I want to continue for extra points I decline.There's no way I'm going to get duped again!

So I guess you can call me skeptical-did you by chance take a screen shot of the offer?I've never done a survey with them that said they would pay $10 up front.Maybe you should email them and ask.Please keep me posted,I'm real interested in hearing what they have to say.

The offer was in my email .

I have since gotten 2 emails stating what was up .

The first one said I would get the gift code in 2-4 weeks

The second one said I would get it in 10-14 days

Honorarium:

You will receive a $10 Amazon.com gift card if you qualify and complete this survey.*

I did this survey it said I qualified .

Survey taken on 12/10 so its been 13 days now and nothing so if it doesn't come Friday then the 2 week thing was bogus .

Honorarium:

You will receive a $10 Amazon.com gift card if you qualify and complete this survey.*

Survey taken on 12/10 so its been 13 days now and nothing so if it doesn't come Friday then the 2 week thing was bogus .

Hope you kept the original email -I don't trust them. Good luck,hope it works out for you.

Honorarium:

Hope you kept the original email -I don't trust them. Good luck,hope it works out for you.

Yes I have the original email.I also emailed the bbb on them 14 days was last week .

I have been with them for a number of years and I have cashed out twice. Actually, you get a gift card, or stuff. I cashed out for a $20 gift card and it has been over 2 1/2 months and still no card. I have written to them twice now and they "elevated" my problem, and yet I have heard nothing from anyone. I continue to receive surveys from them, which accounts for like 2 cents per survey. And some of these take almost an hour to complete. AS soon as I can receive the card, I am done with them.