Anyone try 20/20 Research

mariners

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yes, I have done a couple for them before, and each paid around $100. If they call you, you are in! Very reputable.

• 3 weeks later...

Wondered if anyoneelse had tried 20/20? To those of you that have. I work during the day, do they place calls at night. On the interactive surveys, can they be done at night? Any special information I need to know? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to bring this subject back to the top. I would really appreciate information good or bad about 20/20. Yes I have read the ratings. Thanks to all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Still have recieved no invitations from them.

Neither did I, but I read alerts elsewhere that 20/20 was recruiting for focus groups with screener surveys.

I followed links back to 20/20's website , answered screeners, and finally after filling out several screener surveys over a period of a few months, I got a call from them that I had qualified for a focus group.

I thought I was never going to get picked, and I thought since I had filled out screener surveys without them inviting me that I was definitely not going to get picked. But one day out of the blue they called...

When they do call you , they are very nice and professional. My focus group paid $75 and I received a check in the mail 1 week after completion.

cool

I signed up for them, but I forgot about going to their website to do qualifiers.

thanks for the reminder.[/quote

There are qualifiers on their website, where at?

cool

I signed up for them, but I forgot about going to their website to do qualifiers.

I never went to their site directly.

Some panelists on other boards will post screener invites if the message is not meant exclusively for the recipient .

cool

I never went to their site directly.

Some panelists on other boards will post screener invites if the message is not meant exclusively for the recipient .

Like which ones, if your afraid to post them your welcome to pm them.