Dynata Companies

lunastargazer

Sorry that you got permanently banned.  I was lucky to get my deactivation reversed.  I think they must have done an account audit and summarily banned a bunch of accounts that had been flagged.  I said in other threads on this site that it's all about the bottom line to these market research companies.  All they really care about is their actual customers (the ones that buy their data) and we are just a data source to them, an expense that is always trying to be minimized.

I tolerate this because I like the extra income, but I can take or leave these companies.  Good for you for taking a break and spending quality time doing other things.

• Like 2

Jberri12 - I don't think they liked some of the answers I gave them on some political surveys I received about BLM, the riots and the Covid-19 situation. This happened to me on another panel where they asked me watch a new sitcom that was coming on TV. It was awful. I told them so. I didn't get the full points. I emailed the survey panel and they gave me part of the points. I was still furious.That same sitcom bombed in the ratings and was cancelled. Did I get an apology that it indeed WAS a sucky TV show? Oh No. 

I went into my ER accounts and everything is still there. I even received an additional $28 in my account! So they obviously didn't get rid of my account, I just can't redeem rewards or take surveys. This is really weird.

So I emailed them and said I do not want this CARLOS BOT to respond to me again. Have an actual human write to me. I think they outsource their CSR overseas. Carlos could be a name from the Phillipines. Show me proof I did something wrong. 

I'm not holding out any hope. These companies are owned by greedy bankers who only care about the bottom line. They don't have a bottom line if smart people don't answer their questions. It reminds me of a sadistic pet owner throwing scraps to hungry dogs and delighting in it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 9:03 AM, MrFSS said:

I have been a QuickThought member for years.  Probably do $500+ a year in Amazon cards from them using my iPad.  Last week, it stopped, no new surveys, couldn't cash in.  Got a message saying "Technical Error".

I wrote to them and here is their response:  Unfortunately, the accuracy and attentiveness of your account activity has been flagged, and upon review of your account, we have been forced to suspend your account.
As a member of our program you may only have one account, provide accurate profile information and survey responses. You must also be thoughtful and attentive in responding to our surveys. When we have concerns about any of these program rules we are obligated to take steps to investigate and unfortunately suspend accounts.
We do not take account suspension lightly and do so only when account issues have been identified. At this time your account has been indefinitely suspended and you will no longer be able to participate in surveys or claim rewards from our website.
Thank you for your understanding.

Well, that answer is not correct.  I have always only had one account, I am very serious about answering surveys and don't hurry through them, etc.

They did this to me a few years ago and wouldn't listen to anything else I had to say or explain what I had done wrong. Then, about 6 months later, they wrote and said all was forgiven and I could take surveys again.  Haven't had any further problems until last week.

Any ideas on what is going on?

There has been a mass dump of alot of their survey takers.

All the same BS response 

I read that Dynata  is being sued over negligence  in a fire at one of their offices.

Financial  troubles  maybe?