Do I keep waiting or contact the BBB?

Lurkergirl

Lately the survey places have not been doing what they say .

Currently I have 2 emails into Harris Poll wondering where the Amazon gift card they offered me is (I did qualify or so they said )

Did said survey on 12/10

Also Krogers had me to do 2 surveys for pay pal

I did one on 10/29 and 11/3 also have 2 emails into them about this

Also did a survey for Ipsos and that was on 12/16 and 12/17 which was supposed to be credited for 300 points

So far nothing and I have sent emails I would call but have no phone numbers for any of them .

So should I just wait or would you all think I should contact the bbb?

Thanks for the reply .

Well Krogers has not made any contact with me I found a third email address so I sent a new email off to them .Its been all most 3 months since I did their survey.

Harris Poll sent me 2 emails that are weird .The first email said I would get the amazon gift code in 2-4 weeks ,the second email said 10-14 days .

Its been 12 days since I did their survey ,so I am not sure which email is correct .

Ipsos finally credited me 1/2 of what the were suppose to so I had to send another email stating I wish to receive the 150 points ( they credited me day 2 but not day 1 )If that makes any since .

I feel like I am doing so much leg work on these things just to see I don't get cheated .

I got tired of playing games so I don't hesitate to contact the BBB. It is amazing how they will ignore you but will respond to the BBB, even though they aren't required to. I even had Palm Research pay me the $10 they owed me from 6 months ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I contacted the BBB on 12/27 about Ipsos and Harris .Took me forever to find a address for either of them .I printed the emails I sent .I have gotten 1 reply from the BBB saying they received my complaint .Yet unlike the other times I have not gotten anything else from them .

Usually I get a new email saying that they have contacted the company and they have until x day to respond .

The once company Ipsos keeps send me emails .They tried to say they paid me for day 1 of a 2 day survey .

Well the thing is day 1 offered me 150 points they paid 45 points .

Day 2 they paid me the 150 points .

So I want the full points offered

Harris well I resent them a new email about my Amazon gift card one old email said I 'd get it in 10-14 days from survey did survey on 12/10 another emails said 2-4 weeks which is also over