Survey site -checked my credit score witout asking

footfree

I recently did a car insurance survey and wasn't asked up front if I was okay with them checking my credit score.

Even though it doesn't effect my credit score I still feel a little violated.Don't you think that they should ask you this before you do their survey? Thank goodness it was a well paying survey $20 for 45 minutes,but still I want you to ask me first!

I recently did a car insurance survey and wasn't asked up front if I was okay with them checking my credit score.

Even though it doesn't effect my credit score I still feel a little violated.Don't you think that they should ask you this before you do their survey? Thank goodness it was a well paying survey $20 for 45 minutes,but still I want you to ask me first!

I did the same survey with Keynote, but I never enter my social security # in these kind of surveys. Once you get the dollar amount of the quote, just stop and continue with completing the remainder of the survey. Also, always put in a fake phone # and fake email. Keynote tells you to do before you obtain a quote.

I did the same survey with Keynote, but I never enter my social security # in these kind of surveys. Once you get the dollar amount of the quote, just stop and continue with completing the remainder of the survey. Also, always put in a fake phone # and fake email. Keynote tells you to do before you obtain a quote.

I didn't give them my SSN -just my correct address-plus I gave them a fake phone # plus the fake email.I got a letter in the mail from the insurance company saying they had checked my credit score.Which I am glad they told me they did but I would much rather be told before doing a survey then finding out after wards.Oh well I did get my AGC for doing it and like I said at least it doesn't affect my credit score!