www.valuedopinions.com

naturegirltx

www.valuedopinions.com .......OMG. Whats happen to this site. I have been long time member. Then one day. Poof ! I was not able to login. Can not get anyone on the phone. Like before. No one has called me back......DOES anyone know what's happen. I like this site. It was honest. Paid well. And fun...

Help ?? :cry:

http://www.valuedopinions.com .......OMG. Whats happen to this site. I have been long time member. Then one day. Poof ! I was not able to login. Can not get anyone on the phone. Like before. No one has called me back......DOES anyone know what's happen. I like this site. It was honest. Paid well. And fun...

Help ?? :cry:

After reading your post I tried to log on and had no problem.Have you tried emailing them?I would try this first -after that I'm not sure.Hopefully someone else here will have an idea.Good luck!

Same thing happened to me recently - can't log in. I sent them an email about it and got an initial response. They wanted more info. Sent it to them and heard nothing since...

Thanks for the reply, Isabel.

Attached is a copy of one of my more recent survey invitations. I should have an account balance of $XX.XX under this email address. I've been a member since May 2007. It was always under this email address.

Thank you for your help fixing whatever the "issue" is here.

Regards,

Xxxxx Xxxxxx

----- Original Message -----

To: Isabel

Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:54 AM

Subject: Login issues

Dear Valued Opinion member

Unfortunately we are unable to locate your e-mail address in our database. Could you please provide us with your first and last name and any other possible email addresses that you may have registered with so that we may investigate the matter further?

Kind regards

Isabel

The Valued Opinions Team

If you seek more information about survey, reward or Valued Opinion you can refer to the FAQ section available on our web site which contains answers to commonly asked questions.

http://www.valuedopinions.co.uk/index.php?id=21

Guess I'm not such a "valued" member of Valued Opinions. :evil:

Hello all...just a quick update. I spoke to Isabel with Value Opinions......and happy to share. All is well. Isabel was a super big help. I'm back on. And issues and been resolve.........yea!!!!

• 1 month later...
Same thing happened to me recently - can't log in. I sent them an email about it and got an initial response. They wanted more info. Sent it to them and heard nothing since...

UPDATE: They DID finally get me set back up to login. The bad news? My account was mysteriously missing >$19!!

Still waiting to hear back from them where the missing money is after three email attempts......