American Express card "points"

everbloomin1

WTH????? Maybe it's been mentioned on this forum before, or maybe on another survey forum, and I didn't see it? So, anyway, I feel like the most stupid survey-taker ever. I chose the American Express gift card as payment on i-say. Stupid me... I assumed it would be good everywhere that accepted AmEx. But noooooooo....... I can not find one business, online or locally, that accepts these worthless "point" AmEx cards. I wasted all my time completing all those i-say surveys for what? Nothing, apparently. A worthless piece of plastic.

Has anyone else got stuck with one of those worthless AmEx point cards as payment for doing surveys? Were you able to use it before it expired?

I received one not too long ago...It was for $15 Amex gift card....I'm from Canada...I had no problem going to Chapters book store here & using it towards the purchase of the book...it worked for me....sorry to hear you're having problems

Fortunately, I found a place to spend my AmEx points. But I sure won't get one of those things again! PayPal money or Amazon cards are about the only rewards I can ever use.

Of course, the way things are going.... I may never earn enough points anywhere to every claim a reward again. But that's a whole other thread.......