surveys

Tresia

why do these companies say that your info is private that they are just gathering info and will not share you info with anyone else. My email is now saturated with advertisements and offers. They come from questions I was asked on my surveys. So much for privacy. Whie I'm at it I am hopping mad!!! I just offered a survey and told to claim my prize. I was told that I would have to get an insurance quote and see it all the way through if I wanted my 1,000 gift card to walmart. Well they made sure I did not finish. When I was trying to get the quote it ask if I had another vehicle and I said no. I do not have another vehicle. Now of course I they would not allow me to complete the survey. But I thought I made a mistake so I went back in and started the quote over thinking I had maybe said by accident I had another vehicle. Nope no mistake. So if the quote they wouldn't let me finish guess what I wasn't getting??? didn't get the prize. But low and behold in my email was geico insurance with a 52 dollar quote. I thought i could make some money with the surveys and some prizes. It ia all a big joke?

• 2 weeks later...