Question about Prepaid Debit MasterCard?

alaskababygirl

I am about to cash out from Clear Voice surveys And was wondering is the prepaid card worth it? I normally would just take Amazon but I thought I would ask here if it comes and is it worth getting? or is it just an online gift card? Thanks!

Is this an virtual Prepaid Mastercard or is it a physical Prepaid Mastercard you will be getting?

The reason why I asked that is that I think the Virtual Prepaid MC's are crap! Because if you have a Virtual Prepaid MC, then you can only use it online and if you buy something for $22 online, you will still have $3 left. However when you go to use the last of the $3 dollars left you can't tell them to only charge $3 on it and the rest to another card, because it is an online transaction.

However a Physical Prepaid MC, you can go to the store and charge say $21 and will have $4 left. Then when you go back to the store you can tell the clerk to only charge $4 to the card and charge the rest of the balance to another card or pay the rest in cash or however you want to pay the rest.

The Prepaid MC will be accepted anywhere that Mastercard is accepted, just make sure you tell the person to charge it as credit, not debit!

The card from Clearvoice is a physical mastercard. It's worth it. The only thing is if you want the $10 to load within 2 hours, they'll charge you .95 cents. Or if you want the card to load in 2 days, they'll charge you .45 cents. But I'll tell you what I do with the virtual prepaid cards. I load money on my prepaid mastercard that I got from Clearvoice from my virtual prepaid cards. You can do that. Trust me it works. All you have to do is go to the Payoneer website and click on load, and it'll ask you if you want to load money on your card from a bank account or a credit card. I load the money from the virtual prepaid cards to my physical prepaid card.

The card from Clearvoice is a physical mastercard. It's worth it. The only thing is if you want the $10 to load within 2 hours, they'll charge you .95 cents. Or if you want the card to load in 2 days, they'll charge you .45 cents. But I'll tell you what I do with the virtual prepaid cards. I load money on my prepaid mastercard that I got from Clearvoice from my virtual prepaid cards. You can do that. Trust me it works. All you have to do is go to the Payoneer website and click on load, and it'll ask you if you want to load money on your card from a bank account or a credit card. I load the money from the virtual prepaid cards to my physical prepaid card.

Thanks for the info on that, I will go look it up on the Payoneer website then! :)

Thanks for the info on that, I will go look it up on the Payoneer website then! :)

I do that with any virtual prepaid card I get from Myview or any focus group company that pays with a virtual prepaid card

I do that with any virtual prepaid card I get from Myview or any focus group company that pays with a virtual prepaid card

Can you load that onto a Paypal card? I have one for $50 and one for $25, it would be nice to use it any way I want!

PayPal doesn't let you load money into your PayPal account from a credit card. I've already asked PayPal that. You can only load money into your PayPal account from your bank account or from MoneyPak/Greendot. I wish I could. NOTE: On the Payoneer site when you click on "Load Money", it will show load $200, but you can change that to the amount that you want to load. So don't think that you have to load $200. When I get my $25 virtual prepaid visa from Myview, I change the amount to $25. Payoneer will charge .94 cents to load the $25 from the virtual prepaid card or any credit card, and it'll take about 2 business days. Sometimes less than 2 business days. They charge a 3.75% fee, but I'll eat that because I prefer to have my money on a physical card rather than a virtual prepaid card. I shop online, but most things I buy online costs more than $25. So it doesn't help me to have a $25 virtual prepaid card

PayPal doesn't let you load money into your PayPal account from a credit card. I've already asked PayPal that. You can only load money into your PayPal account from your bank account or from MoneyPak/Greendot. I wish I could. NOTE: On the Payoneer site when you click on "Load Money", it will show load $200, but you can change that to the amount that you want to load. So don't think that you have to load $200. When I get my $25 virtual prepaid visa from Myview, I change the amount to $25. Payoneer will charge .94 cents to load the $25 from the virtual prepaid card or any credit card, and it'll take about 2 business days. Sometimes less than 2 business days. They charge a 3.75% fee, but I'll eat that because I prefer to have my money on a physical card rather than a virtual prepaid card. I shop online, but most things I buy online costs more than $25. So it doesn't help me to have a $25 virtual prepaid card

Thanks for the info, I was just getting ready to call Paypal. You saved me a lot of time being on hold! I have never had a prepaid card, guess I will check into that. I did a focus group last week for $225 and they are going to pay with a virtual Visa. With what I already have, that would be a nice little amount on a card. What does a prepaid card cost? Thanks again.

Thanks for the info, I was just getting ready to call Paypal. You saved me a lot of time being on hold! I have never had a prepaid card, guess I will check into that. I did a focus group last week for $225 and they are going to pay with a virtual Visa. With what I already have, that would be a nice little amount on a card. What does a prepaid card cost? Thanks again.

Prepaid cards don't cost anything. Have you ever cashed out with Clearvoice Surveys for the Payoneer Card. You probably can request the Payoneer card on the Payoneer site without cashing out, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know? Go to www.payoneer.com to find out or contact them to find out. I got mine when I cashed out for the Payoneer prepaid card on the Clearvoice site