Surveyhead - WTF!

Not-a-Sucker

They finally got around to moving some credits from "pending" to "earned" (although there is still one pending from October 19th!), and I finally have enough to get a $25 paypal. Guess what? The $25 paypal is GONE! You have to be at $50 for a real payout! At $25, now they have stupid things like Rixty, Cafe World, and Yoville gift cards. Who the hell has ever heard of them? Yeah, you can get an Amazon card (four weeks after request), but I don't want that. I want money, not stupid gift cards that I have to buy crap I don't NEED. How about a gift card for groceries, gas, and all the necessities of life rather than stupid downloads.

Is anyone else getting sick and tired of these companies screwing around with rewards and giving you a choice of garbage rather than money?

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. I am an idiot. Yes, there it was, the very last option available. My bad, rant recanted.

Thank you, zephyl 57!

They finally got around to moving some credits from "pending" to "earned" (although there is still one pending from October 19th!), and I finally have enough to get a $25 paypal. Guess what? The $25 paypal is GONE! You have to be at $50 for a real payout! At $25, now they have stupid things like Rixty, Cafe World, and Yoville gift cards. Who the hell has ever heard of them? Yeah, you can get an Amazon card (four weeks after request), but I don't want that. I want money, not stupid gift cards that I have to buy crap I don't NEED. How about a gift card for groceries, gas, and all the necessities of life rather than stupid downloads.

Is anyone else getting sick and tired of these companies screwing around with rewards and giving you a choice of garbage rather than money?

I would love to take a look into your account about the pending survey from OCT. If you want to reach out to me you can email me at [email protected]