Reasons for DQ?

everbloomin1

I sure wish these survey companies would give a reason why I'm (and everybody else!) disqualified. I'm soooooo sick and tired of spending 5 minutes or more on a survey and then get a screen that says: "Sorry, but you're been screened out" or "Sorry you don't meet our criteria"

Well, then, tell me exactly what IS your criteria? Am I too old? Too female? Don't live in right part of the country? Don't do 100% of the family's shopping? Don't plan to buy a new car for 24 months? Don't make at least $100,000 annual income?

I NEED A REASON!!!!

I've complained here before, and here I go again. For every 20 surveys I take, I'm booted out of 19. What is that magic criteria that I'm lacking?

Of course, I guess if they gave us a reason, then some might try to 'fake it' in order to complete surveys and get points.

OK.... rant over.

I 'd love to know too .Sometimes I only get as far as saying I am female .I also wonder why I spend 10 minutes or so then see "we have had enough people reply like you did "

Dang it! It happened again - and on a survey "for females only" -- I spent 15 minutes answering questions about facial moisturizers and cleansers when, poof, I was disqualified. After 15 minutes?!?!?!?!?! Of course, it was SurveySpot. They do that all the time. I quit taking their surveys for over a month -- and now I'm quitting again.

Dang it! It happened again - and on a survey "for females only" -- I spent 15 minutes answering questions about facial moisturizers and cleansers when, poof, I was disqualified. After 15 minutes?!?!?!?!?! Of course, it was SurveySpot. They do that all the time. I quit taking their surveys for over a month -- and now I'm quitting again.

At least you only spent 15 minutes on it. I completed the whole thing (20 minutes), clicked on submit, and received the "honest and ... " crap. I e-mailed them, but we all know where that's going.

Mostly I just delete Survey Spot stuff now. The only things they send out are for sweeps and the "earn bonus points" sweeps. Yeah, right. In the last three weeks, I have received 42 invites from them (slow for them actually) and only eight had points attached. It's just not worth the time anymore.

Of course, I guess if they gave us a reason, then some might try to 'fake it' in order to complete surveys and get points.

That's the lame excuse they'll hide behind anyway - not that it's relevant for YOU because you've already been dropped.

What kills me is why can't these companies screen this crap. Like the survey you got dropped for being female. If they only want men...why did they send it to a FEMALE member? Just like I put in my profile I don't have kids and I get survey asking for a KID'S opinion.

So stupid.