Questions about Your Surveys Router plus other questions

Journey-In-Learning

What are your overall thoughts on “Your Surveys Router”? Looking at the reviews on trust pilot they are a horrible 1.5, but they seem to be the most used survey router of all of them. And they seem to consistently have the most surveys with the fewest disqualifications. I have a few questions about this. So let’s say you use your surveys on Prize Rebel and you consistently use the router there and then you end up getting a nice quality score. What happens when you go and take a survey on something like instagc or a mobile application survey site and it then starts your quality score over again? For instance, if I use my computer to do surveys online, but then I want to do some mobile surveys, what are my options? Because my two quality scores wouldn't be the same. Mobile starts the score totally from scratch. I just don't want to possibly get in trouble from your surveys saying they block accounts for using proxy servers. I get a bit nervous if I were to have two different quality scores under the same IP address. I wouldn’t want them to think that I was trying to cheat the system. Do you have any advice on this?

I have many questions about sites with paid to task. Are these activities allowed? Like is paid to click a legal service? As I’ve done my research, I can’t find any sort of information on this type of stuff. What about paying for referrals as that seems to be one of the number one services on these types of sites? Is it wrong or just unethical to pay someone to sign up to a site for you? There are many sites like this and even places like reddit, and some forums have these sorts of activities on them. I would really like an opinion on this. I just wouldn’t want to do anything that would get me in trouble. Any references or anything you could find to share on this info and these sites would really be amazing. Also, what about being paid to read emails? There's no real info on this. 

One last thing, what do you think would be a good cut off limit on how much you make on one site? I think sixty per month could be pushing it as I have read that sometimes when you have to turn in a tax form for one of the survey panels, they will just delete your account. What are the overall thoughts on this? Because there are really only a few sites that stand out, and I wouldn’t want an account to be deleted due to making too much. So even though it’s possible, I’ve never tried to make like one-hundred a month on just one site, just to be safe. From what I’ve read about reviews, sites just don’t like when you make too much on them. So, I’d love to know what you think is the max per month one should make on one of those sites.

Thanks again, and I hope to hear from you.

Not fond of Your Surveys. I get their surveys through both mypoints and SurveySavvy's Partner Surveys. Rarely , if ever , is one successful. Almost always have gotten a DQ , but my quality score always did increase. At last count , it was 120. Just started seeing theirs again and now the score is 69 with the reason being that I violated some quality check , even though I have not received or taken a survey from them in a couple of months. Now , I have a 90 suspension before I can again take one with no clue as to why. 

• Sad 2

I'll just jump on the last one. "sites just don’t like when you make too much on them"...I've never heard that in the 10 years I've been doing surveys. I don't see why survey companies would have a problem w/someone earning more than $600/yr. I've done it before with Opinion Outpost and received the I-9 and kept on doing surveys with them for years. I don't have a max per month. It's going to vary depending on how busy I am with other things or if I'm just bored with it which happens from time to time. 

• Thanks 1

I don't do Your Surveys, I just x out of them.  I never understood the quality score thing. I just don't like them.  Also, I have never made much off of doing surveys, but if I was doing $600 a year, I would keep doing them for sure. 

I have started doing Pi-Opinion surveys lately, but all of them but one has been a partner survey, and almost all of them have been your surveys surveys, where the first thing they ask is who your favorite super hero is.  Apparently you have to answer that question before you can move on, and so I pass on those.  Has anybody answered that question, and then gotten DQ because they did not like your answer?

2 hours ago, NFriday said:

I have started doing Pi-Opinion surveys lately, but all of them but one has been a partner survey, and almost all of them have been your surveys surveys, where the first thing they ask is who your favorite super hero is.  Apparently you have to answer that question before you can move on, and so I pass on those.  Has anybody answered that question, and then gotten DQ because they did not like your answer?

I once answered Jesus and didn't get DQed. :lol:

Seriously. :grin:

• Haha 1

Your Surveys are a scum company. Regularly take points off you for no reason at all, don't pay you for certain surveys, ban you and accuse you of using a proxy or a VPN.

Be careful if you answer surveys with them, just use one place to answer your surveys because if you take a survey away from where you usually take them they will most probably ban you.

They do have most of the surveys and pay the most on the site I use which is a shame, as I wished I never had to use them.

• Like 1