Pinecone throws me out like yesterdays trash!

TSP1973

I didn't do very much surveys during the month of December with any survey company due to a family emergency that arose that month! Well I went to Pinecone the other day and tried to log on to my account, but keep saying wrong login and password. I emailed them about it and here is what they said.

A review of your record shows that you failed to complete several

product evaluation studies. Periodically, we remove names of those we

have not heard from on a regular basis. You have been removed from the

panel.

Thanks,

Karen Scott

So after being with them for almost a year and doing almost every survey and answering honstly in each of there surveys, they throw me out like yesterdays garbage for only missing a few weeks??? :shock: I mean at least they could have given me a courtesy email as to ask what is up and why are you not doing the surveys, or something like that? Anyway I sent them a Email back explaining that a family emergency came up during the month of December, which cause me to miss a lot of surveys. So I ask that they put me back in, will see what happens! :(

Can I suspend my surveys for a short time if I'm going to be out of town, on vacation, or my computer goes down?

Yes. Please call or e-mail us and we will be happy to put you on temporary hiatus for the amount of time you request. This way you will not miss any assigned surveys.

Do you ever remove members for missing surveys?

We routinely monitor member participation. Members that are identified as "at risk for removal " are notified of this via e-mail. Those who are unable to maintain acceptable participation levels thereafter are removed from the panel.

This is what is listed in their FAQ section

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to see Pinecone did the right thing in the end. Pinecone is one of the few survey companies out there with integrity. I regularly let them know when I'm out of town. Just takes a simple statement including the dates you don't want to receive invites. In your case though Pinecone was the last thing on your mind.