No luck with the BBB need help please

Lurkergirl

I sent emails to the BBB on Harris Poll and Ipsos .It was very hard to find any contact info on either of these companies.

I sent them on 12/27

The contact I found for Ipsos I say survey was Chicago and so I filled out the form and nothing .No email from them saying they received this and so do I try a different address if I can find one or resend to these people again ?

Then I sent a form to New York about Harris Poll .I got a generic email saying they received my complaint but thats all .

Usually I get a reply saying they have contacted the company etc...

Nothing and it been 2 weeks .

I tried emailing these companies but its not really getting any where .

I sent emails to the BBB on Harris Poll and Ipsos .It was very hard to find any contact info on either of these companies.

I sent them on 12/27

The contact I found for Ipsos I say survey was Chicago and so I filled out the form and nothing .No email from them saying they received this and so do I try a different address if I can find one or resend to these people again ?

Then I sent a form to New York about Harris poll .I got a generic email saying they received my complaint but thats all .

Every time I have emailed them they have contacted me.

How have you gone about doing this?

As for Ipsos you need to go to their web site and hit the contact button on the bottom of the screen and then fill out the form.Also where the contact button is you'll see Global Ipsos group(at the bottom of the page) click on there and it'll go to their Corporate site.When you get there you'll see on the left hand side of the page Worldwide and a country button press that then press USA and it'll have all the address's and no's .Maybe one these are the places you need to go.They have offices all over the United States.Maybe you need to file the report in the city you are from?Just a thought not really sure.I always assumed they were out of Canada.

I know you have probably done this but I cant think of anything else to tell you.I just shot them off a email 2 days ago and heard back from them the next day.I use Mozilla when I do this I wonder if the browser you use has anything to do with it? I know the other day I tried to access my Synovate account using Mozilla and it wouldn't let me.Then I used Internet Explorer and was able to access my account.

As for Harris Poll I contacted them only once and it took awhile to hear back.It was so long ago but they're the kind of company that is like whatever they say is it, whether you like what they have to say or not.

I sent them on 12/27

Then I sent a form to New York about Harris poll .I got a generic email saying they received my complaint but thats all .

Every time I have emailed them they have contacted me.

How have you gone about doing this?

As for Ipsos you need to go to their web site and hit the contact button on the bottom of the screen and then fill out the form.Also where the contact button is you'll see Global Ipsos group(at the bottom of the page) click on there and it'll go to their Corporate site.When you get there you'll see on the left hand side of the page Worldwide and a country button press that then press USA and it'll have all the address's and no's .Maybe one these are the places you need to go.They have offices all over the United States.Maybe you need to file the report in the city you are from?Just a thought not really sure.I always assumed they were out of Canada.

I know you have probably done this but I cant think of anything else to tell you.I just shot them off a email 2 days ago and heard back from them the next day.I use Mozilla when I do this I wonder if the browser you use has anything to do with it? I know the other day I tried to access my Synovate account using Mozilla and it wouldn't let me.Then I used Internet Explorer and was able to access my account.

As for Harris Poll I contacted them only once and it took awhile to hear back.It was so long ago but they're the kind of company that is like whatever they say is it, whether you like what they have to say or not.

I sent Ipsos an email I did the survey on 12/16 and received 45 points .The email stated 150 points ,this was a 2 day survey ,day 2 survey they gave me the 150 .So I am just wanting the 105 the left off of day 1 survey .Sent emails on day 22 and not fixed yet plenty of back and forth emails but no points .Keeps saying we are looking into it .So 20 days later and its not resolved .I guess I figured they offered me 150 points they messed up and gave me only 45 that it seemed simple to credit me the missing points .

I sent a new complaint to the BBB of New York but only got a generic reply of we have received your email.

Harris I have resent a new email to their company .

The email stated Amazon gift card for 10 dollars for qualifying .

This was done 12/10 got 2 emails stating 2 different responses

First one stated 10-14 days I would get the card well 10+10 =20 December 20-24 nope nothing

Second email said 2-4 weeks

Again 24 would be 2 31 3 and 7 is 4 and its now the 11 even with holidays its been a month

Not sure why a gift code would take so long because I hear from other places that they get gift codes pratically over night