Surveyhead / Focusline / OnlyCashSurveys / Zizu

johndizzle

It seemed like for a couple years that the "Surveyhead" brand surveys were good for doing surveys and getting paid (even though it usually took a few weeks to get paid). But for the last month all of these sites under seem to be dead.

I mean I have like $15 - $22 in each of these accounts and you need $25 to cash out. What's more when I log into these accounts I don't see any new surveys available and I show in my dashboard surveys that I completed in November, 2010 which are still "pending" (as in have not been approved for payment).

Is anyone else experiencing these problems with these sites? I know I can't be the only one. Are these sites basically dead? Will the surveys pending from November ever be validated? It's frustrating because you need $25 to cash out from each of these sites and I put a lot of time into doing these surveys.

I had those experiences-I no longer have them because I quit doing their surveys.When I repeatedly have to ask a company for my money then I quit.I don't have the patience or time to deal with all the frustrations of trying to get a payment of $ 2. when it already cost me 15 minutes just to do the survey.Time is money and they were wasting both of mine.

You may have been deactivated by surveyhead. it happened to me due to a few invaild surveys (not invalid on my part though), so from the end of october to the end of december, i went without any surveys. I contacted them and they replied with reinstating my account. Also, go into your account and check to see if you are recieving invites from surveyhead.

They never send me invites thru email, I have to go to my account in order to do them. Their reply to my email about this was "it happens sometimes". This has been going with me for about 3-4 months. I don't do as many surveys for them because without the emails, I tend to forget about them.

It seemed like for a couple years that the "Surveyhead" brand surveys were good for doing surveys and getting paid (even though it usually took a few weeks to get paid). But for the last month all of these sites under seem to be dead.

I mean I have like $15 - $22 in each of these accounts and you need $25 to cash out. What's more when I log into these accounts I don't see any new surveys available and I show in my dashboard surveys that I completed in November, 2010 which are still "pending" (as in have not been approved for payment).

Is anyone else experiencing these problems with these sites? I know I can't be the only one. Are these sites basically dead? Will the surveys pending from November ever be validated? It's frustrating because you need $25 to cash out from each of these sites and I put a lot of time into doing these surveys.

If you want to reach out to me I can take a look into your account and see what the issue is. You can send me an email at [email protected]. Look forward to talking to you.

Jessica

SurveyHead Customer Service.

Hi have contacted Surveyhead customer service because the same thing happened to me! EDU,Bigspot,Onlycashsurveys and Rewardport have all had this problem.They say its to many invalids.Now all of you have had the same problem so I know its not just me.You should all email customer service as well.Theres strengh in numbers right?We can't have all given "bad survey answers"?They need to fix the problems and fix our accounts.

• 2 years later...

It seems that Focusline changed their format recently, and I've not had a single survey since then; I have only $12 and payout is $35, so I wrote them asking what happened. They said I should get surveys, and to check my spam filters, but that is not the problem; the surveys have just stopped. Is anyone else noticing this???

If so, I'm thinking they are closing down and we maybe never get enough to cash out. :cry:

• 4 months later...

I had the samething happen to me. When I signed on, there were no more surveys. Turns out, my account was frozen! I earned like 100 bucks thru them, but then this happened. So i ended my subscription with them. Also Gratispoints is part of that family.

It seems that Focusline changed their format recently, and I've not had a single survey since then; I have only $12 and payout is $35, so I wrote them asking what happened. They said I should get surveys, and to check my spam filters, but that is not the problem; the surveys have just stopped. Is anyone else noticing this???

If so, I'm thinking they are closing down and we maybe never get enough to cash out. :cry:

Last time I checked, their new cash redemption is $50. I wouldn't stick with them!