The Panel Station

SheilaM

Over 8 weeks ago I requested a voucher from The Panel Station for JB Hi Fi in Australia.  When I didn't get it after 4 weeks I emailed them.  They said it takes 6 -8 weeks to get it! (That's ridiculous in the first place)  It's now been over 8 weeks and they haven't even answered my 2 emails I have sent them about the voucher.  

• Sad 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/6/2021 at 12:37 AM, dawn_b_adams said:

So sorry to hear this. File a complaint with BBB. It can’t hurt, since Panel Station is blowing you off. 

BBB site looks dead. And after such time TPS sent me a used reward code.. I  dont know what to do they dont help me i am trying about a month.

For some reason the forum management software decided to put this post near the top, ahead of active discussions, the topic resonated with me. So, I formulated a response.

I would feel pretty confident that TPS is using an external fulfillment house.  In the current conditions, depending on supply chain constipation, warehousing, and arranging delivery by the most parsimonious tortoise express delivery, it could be a long wait for merchandise . If you can, it might do better to just use a gift code for something local.

I'm kinda surprised that you actually made it to a payout threshold. I dropped TPS after experiencing structural erosion of rewards. TPS has several well practiced means to erode progress to payout. Such as, letting survey commissions scrub the results and clawing back the points you were awarded, just because a reply doesn't fit. TPS screen out was high, and very late, often after finishing the survey. It would not surprise me that the effort expended is used in some fashion. I take that position because for the TOS and privacy statements we agreed to. Basically anything you provide is their's and TPS doesn't state otherwise, that a screen out or rejection is not retained or used again. Since it took so long to accrue points, trying to reach a payout threshold, points expire. They don't tell you explicitly points have been forfeit, you have to pull reports on your points history.  Support sees no reason to advocate for members recovering those points. Support was so slow, and their responses are gibberish. This is because I forgot the text of my support request three months or more previous, and the support doesn't deem it necessary to include the members original text to refresh or confirm the issue.