Lightspeed now sending Ipsos media survey

footfree

So I logged on to Lightspeed went to do a survey it said 150 points for 30 minutes(which is $1.50) .I wasn't going to do it but I was intrigued enough to see what it was all about.It was the Ipsos media and advertising survey.They are paying the same amount as Ipsos.I was surprised to see it on Lightspeed (I never have before)I guess Ipsos is having a hard time finding enough suckers to do it for so little pay!I know I have gotten 7 invites since the 17th of Dec.for this same survey or survey type.I hope that means that us the survey takers are getting sick and tired of making so little money for are time.If we don't band together and stop taking surveys like these they'll continue to send them out.So for all us survey takers please don't do these,have respect for yourself and demand a fair wage!

So I logged on to Lightspeed went to do a survey it said 150 points for 30 minutes(which is $1.50) .I wasn't going to do it but I was intrigued enough to see what it was all about.It was the Ipsos media and advertising survey.They are paying the same amount as Ipsos.I was surprised to see it on Lightspeed (I never have before)I guess Ipsos is having a hard time finding enough suckers to do it for so little pay!I know I have gotten 7 invites since the 17th of Dec.for this same survey or survey type.I hope that means that us the survey takers are getting sick and tired of making so little money for are time.If we don't band together and stop taking surveys like these they'll continue to send them out.So for all us survey takers please don't do these,have respect for yourself and demand a fair wage!

Are you talking about the one where you spend 30 minutes, actually about 45 minutes, were you select your movie commercial you like to see. The they ask you to pick out a bunch of products, they claim the winner will get what they selected :? . Then you see a bunch of advertisement's on billboards, magazines, computer websites and then a commercial? If it is the one I think your talking about, then yes they have gotten cheap with it. It use to be 300 points for doing it! :evil:

That's the one Ipsos sent me and I am still fighting them for the 150 points they were to give me for the day 1 survey .They gave me the 150 points for day 2 ,don't know why they won't give me day 1 points

Yeah, this stupid one comes around every complete of months. I've had it show up in Ipsos, Lightspeed, Survey Spot, and someone else I can't remember. I did it ONCE, I can't remember who for, but they screwed me out of the first day, and didn't recognize me the second day. Since then, when I see one of these, I just delete it, except for Ipsos, because at least they give you 5 points for DQ.

By the way, 150 Lightspeed is only $1.30.

Are you talking about the one where you spend 30 minutes, actually about 45 minutes, were you select your movie commercial you like to see. The they ask you to pick out a bunch of products, they claim the winner will get what they selected :? . Then you see a bunch of advertisement's on billboards, magazines, computer websites and then a commercial? If it is the one I think your talking about, then yes they have gotten cheap with it. It use to be 300 points for doing it! :evil:

Yes, that one!I avoid it like the plague!

I did that one for Survey Savy the other day and it paid $6. I have also done these for OO and they pay $4. So yes, don't do these for nothing when you can find them elsewhere that pay a fair amount. If other companies can pay $2.50-$4.50 more per survey just think how much those crooks are making off of the idiots that do these for nothing!